Software Integration Engineer (Finance)
For over 60 years, our client is dedicated to the management of a private finance. Based in Monaco, the company’s mission is the management of an extensive portfolio of worldwide assets
As part of Operations, the Software Integration Engineer is part of a team delivering a variety of data, reporting, and productivity capabilities to the organization. This includes the development and support of software solutions in the areas of order management, Business Intelligence, production and reporting.
Team members work closely with Front, Middle, Back-Office, Accountants, and the IT Department. The Software Integration Engineer has a high level of expertise in data, reporting, BI tools, object oriented development skills (Microsoft .NET, C#, etc.), and possibly knowledge of the Eagle Suite (Pace/Star/DWH) or similar package used for the consolidation of data, portfolio management, data management, investment accounting and performance measurement. This role includes the creation of reports emanating from data collected from a wide range of sources (geographies, asset classes, etc).
The software development and support team acts not only as a central point of contact for ad hoc and recurring data and reporting needs, but also as a solutions team for a variety of other efficiency and data oriented process improvements.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you are a critical thinker, solution-orientated, analytical, highly self-motivated, and you possess a strong desire to improve processes and deliver value
- Become an expert on our data and reporting platform, (including BNY Mellon’s Eagle suite, Pace/Star/DWH)
- Create reporting and data delivery solutions
- Actively cross train to provide backup coverage for all team members in the areas of portfolio and risk management, execution management etc.
- Actively participate in departmental projects and initiative
- Actively participate in the day-to-day tasks to feed the in-house data warehouse and perform quality and exhaustive data controls.
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in the financial service industry, preferably with the development of buy-side trading solutions (Bloomberg Order Management, etc.,)
- Significant Object Oriented Programming experience on the .NET framework (C#)
- Experience analyzing and managing large datasets to summarize and interpret information to deliver enterprise value
- Ability to write complex SQL queries that join data from multiple sources and perform efficiently on a large volume of data
- Experience with Advanced SQL Services, BI reporting tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills and independent judgement
- Knowledge of investment products.
The remuneration for this position includes a very attractive package, with this company based in Monaco.
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us at +33 4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, please send e-mail with your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference CF2-SoftIntEng-DN,
|Job Category||Finance, Software|