Based in Sophia Antipolis, France
Reporting to the CEO, this position is destined to becom Projects and Consulting Director leading a team of transformation consultants and project managers engaged in driving clients (AWS partners) on the delivery of cloud and SaaS business transformation programmes.
In this role, you provide a key link between strategy and delivery. You will also own a number of key client and vendor relationships managing a close partner ecosystem. During large strategic engagements, you will responsible for direct client and consulting engagement leading a program team that includes project managers and business analysts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own technology vendor relationships
- Oversee global programs
- Strategic engagement with AWS partners (and others)
- Client preparation, readiness and engagement
- Workshop facilitation
- Business case and Strategy development
- Report preparation, review and publication
- Technology migration planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
As the Projects and Consulting Director, you will ideally come from a business and technology background having been involved in business and technology focused solutions and delivery for several years. You will ideally display:
- An analytical nature with the ability to solve business issues
- Experience at leading a consulting team and with direct consulting, business analysis and process mapping skills that include c-level facilitation and business case development.
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation to train and achieve recognised industry standards
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships both within DSA and the clients
- Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors
- Cloud and SaaS Transformation experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% at times and work in other locations.
As a candidate, you will be educated to Master’s degree level in a business, technical or computing/IT discipline. You will have an understanding of project management methodologies such as Prince2, Agile or APM. Ideally, you will have proven experience of delivering business transformation, cloud computing or IT business change projects internally and/or in a customer facing or consulting environment.