IT Support Manager (Russian)
Our client is a private management company providing confidential, dedicated services in the areas of personal financial management, property management, logistics, staffing and travel. Based in Monaco and reporting to the Director of Information Systems, the IT Support Manager is in charge of the management of IT and network projects, supporting mobile and remote users and managing external suppliers.
This position requires travel throughout Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Russia. A passport and the ability to obtain visas for these destinations is essential.
- Experience: Several years in IT Management, IT Support, Systems Administration or similar role, preferably with some of the following vendor’s certifications: CCNA, MTA, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), MCSE, etc. These are not mandatory.
- Languages: Russian and English, written and spoken.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- AD-DC (Forests and remote sites)
- Exchange Server & IIS
- SQL Server
- Remote Desktops Services
- VMWare 5.6+ Clusters
- Veeam Backup, Acronis backup
- NFS, VMFS Storages.
- DHCP, DNS, SSL Gateways
- Cisco network appliances and wireless systems
- Ruckus Wireless Systems.
- 1C Enterprise or similar ERP
- MDM Systems
- MS SharePoint
- Email Archiving solutions
- Video conferencing
- PBX, IP-phones, Asterisk
- Graphic and video editing
- Entertainment systems
- Home automation systems (Crestron, Control 4, KNX).
- Fortinet FortiGate UTM, NGFW, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Cisco ASA
- Kerio Control
- Antispam and mail gateways
- Server and client side antivirus.
- Microsoft Windows: version 7, 10 Pro – Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016
- Apple MacOS
- Centos, Linux
- Mobile (iOS, Android).
- Provide IT support and systems administrations services to internal property management teams and external IT contractors.
- Implement and support IT architecture to new and renovated luxury properties and offices.
- Provide technical specifications and user procedures to different types of users at new and existing installations.
- Work with costs, timing and resources required for complex projects.
- Travel at short notice to provide on site support for the implementation of new projects.
IT Systems and Network Management
- Management, monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Data backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Work with suppliers and external contractors:
- Manage and negotiate mobile fleet contracts and invoices
- Manage and tender orders with suppliers
- Manage licenses and maintenance contracts.
- Develop and update processes and procedures, including technical and user documentation.
- Upgrade and provide input to the IT roadmap development.
- Passionate: You love IT and network systems and you actively look for innovative and reliable solutions.
- With a strong team spirit and a sense of urgency, you have a high level of energy to react to situations quickly and decisively with confidence.
- Work ethic: You are enthusiastic, resourceful and innovative in the search for solutions to complex problems.
- Image and presence: you are prepared to represent a professional image of the company, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: You must be a team player, focused on results and timing with the aim of ultimate customer satisfaction.
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us at +33 4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, please send e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The remuneration and conditions for this position, based in Monaco, are very attractive.
|Job Category||Finance, Information Technology (IT), Management, Systems, Telecoms|