Technical Architect (Cloud Transition/Messaging)
Since 2007, this company has transitioned over 900,000 users towards collaboration in the cloud since 2007. An internal team of cloud experts has a track record of successful cloud-transition projects worldwide, using a proven methodology and a unique worldwide network of 450 certified trainers, consultants and project managers.
To respond to demand, the company is expanding its consulting business in Europe and establishing a consulting unit based in Sophia Antipolis, France, working with clients all over Europe.
Helping multinational companies to design a cloud-ready enterprise architecture, select vendors and define strategy and governance to integrate cloud solutions, the company’s consultants and experts (architects, project managers, deployment engineers) master all aspects of the deployment of cloud solutions including provisioning, migration, browser configuration, networks, authentication, single sign-on (SSO), etc. With access to a unique worldwide network of certified trainers and proven change management methods and tools, the company helps clients to efficiently drive cloud adoption. In addition, the company provides full support service available 24/7 to assist and advise, resolve issues and improve processes.
The principal services are: Advisory and consulting, Support and managed services, Implementation and integration, Change Management, and Application development.
The company’s partners include Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Dropbox and Fujitsu RunMyProcess.
As a technical architect, your principal mission will be to design cloud based solutions for clients in Europe.
- Adopt and profile new cloud products and services for the company’s technical portfolio (Chrome, Android for Work, MDM, Intune, Azure, mail authentication etc).
- Create and design package offerings (for example, mail auth: action plan in a defined time) taking into consideration Infrastructure, Security, Feasibility, Run/Maintenance and Cost.
- Advise customers on the adoption of these technologies given market trends.
- Design processes to deploy/adopt cloud services/technologies/architecture.
- Create and review technical architecture documentation for each project phase.
- Feasibility studies and proof of concept.
- Perform audits of processes, technologies, infrastructure, security, etc.
- Watch, learn, adopt and profile new cloud product or services to add it to the company’s technical portfolio (Chrome, Android for Work, MDM, Intune, Azure, mail authentication etc).
As a Technical Architect you have appropriate education (IT, engineering) and several years of experience in the design of cloud-based solutions in the following areas:
- Network solutions, (private, public, OSI model), security (ISO27001, SOCS 2, operational security), messaging infrastructures (Microsoft Exchange, G Suite, Facebook, SMTP relays, postfix, etc), systems. Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Integrated Document Management (IDM) would be a plus.
- You are familiar with the design of mail solutions and mailflow, mobility, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 configurations, Active Directory, GMail, security, user management, authentification, network design, etc.
- You can present solutions to customers, engineering and C-Level IT executives, with good communication skills, in English.
- You are familiar with the management of complex projects with international deployment.
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us now on +33 (0)4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference CM-TechArch-KO.
(Keywords: IT Architect, Cloud, GMail, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Messaging, Messagerie, Google Apps)
|Job Category||Consulting, Design, Management, Systems|