Audio-Visual Manager (Russian-speaking), Monaco
Our client is a private management company providing confidential, dedicated services in the areas of personal financial management, property management, logistics, staffing and travel. The audio-video manager is in charge of the daily management of top-end audio-visual, multimedia and entertainment installations to ensure the quality and support of these digital systems. The position also includes project management, research and evaluation of new products and technologies, training and support to teams concerned.
This position requires travel through Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Russia. A passport and the ability to obtain visas for these destinations is essential.
- Experience: Several years minimum in a similar position in the area of high-end multimedia entertainment systems, working with best-in-class audio and home theater solutions. In addition you are familiar with the integration of integration of various HDTV, Blu-ray, stereo, media, control and security systems
- Ability to design and set up digital home automation and audio-video systems
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Good technical background and manual dexterity
- Strong project management skills
- Languages: Russian: Fluent, English: Fluent, French: Useful
- Permits: Driving License, Passport, Visas when required
- Presentation: good oral and written expression
- Management and inventory of equipment, subscriptions and licenses
- Technical and commercial analysis of residential projects
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Technology monitoring and proposal of new solutions
- Integration and support of a centralized media system
- Maintenance of a database of audio and video content
- Monitoring of project work and system installations
- Property checks and validation of operational status
- Maintenance of audio and video Infrastructure
- Support and creation of multilingual user manuals
- Network Equipment: Knowledge of IP networking
- Electrical and electronics: Low current systems, cables and printed circuits
- Crestron systems: Knowledge of Crestron home automation environment, including best-in-class audio and digital video switching processing and distribution.
- Audio and Video Standards: AV standards, formats, compression and codecs
- SAT and VSAT Technologies: Knowledge of satellite communications technologies
- Smartphone and tablet: Good knowledge of Android and IOS
- Centralized Multimedia System: Plex, Kaleidoscape, etc.
- Videoconferencing systems: Knowledge of video conferencing systems
- Online streaming services: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Streaming, Airplay
- Software: Windows, Mac OS X, MS Office, Visio, Outlook, Autocad, Acrobat Pro
- Passionate: You love high-end multimedia you actively look for innovative and reliable customer solutions.
- With a strong team spirit and a sense of urgency, you have a high level of energy to react to situations quickly and decisively with confidence.
- Work ethic: You are enthusiastic, resourceful and innovative in the search for solutions to complex problems.
- Image and presence: You will have strong exposure to customers and partners and must project a professional image of the company, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: You must be a team player, focused on results and timing with the aim of ultimate customer satisfaction.
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us at +33 4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, please send e-mail with your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference CJ-AVMan-IN.
The remuneration and conditions for this position, based in Monaco, are very attractive.
|Job Category||Management, Multimedia, Systems|